After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on

After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on
Welcome to my Music&Anime World!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stil under construction

well... finaly able 2 put a music player.... well i trying not 2 spam ppl so much on music as i noe is very annoying but sum how not sastified as it is not enuff 4 me so i put 1 small tv size song from K-on... load fast n nice 2 listen... lolz.... anyway M(usic)-ON is realy a nice theme i create as ON=音which is music in jap... so M(USIC)-ON can b music on or literally music-music lolz!!! I having troubles wif mixpod as my theme is music n anime so missing music is missing 1 big thing in my blog..... so i go find optional ways n finaly able 2 made 1 now... remove de base pic of hirasawa yui as i find is not very matching n o welll.... EMO suits this theme XD so hope able 2 work more on it this holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment