After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on

After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on
Welcome to my Music&Anime World!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a brief introduction bout random anime-ing( o.O!)

basically.... i have been watching many anime..... n anime is very interesting not only 2 me but many ppl as welll.... well lately i finish K-on, Clannad (1st TV and After Story+ ARC) and not 2 mention Macross Frontier.... when i go check around i was stil shock 2 find out my lv on ANIME is jus lik less than 1% as there are so many freaking anime 2 check out n watch!!! so basically i have been affected by shonen shoujo school life so much sudenly it make me miss my school life though it wasnt exciting lik u c in anime.... o well... school rumble is 1 of de best n shugo chara is a very SHOUJO type n well... not many ppl can take it.. however i do tink if u stil 1 2 cont reading i wil post sumthing else.... lolz....

No comments:

Post a Comment