After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on

After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on
Welcome to my Music&Anime World!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Random Thing about LOVE is....

I have make some mistakes yesterday. I forgot to write a few more main sentences. I make it fast and clear now and my next post will be back to normal short-forms and stuff. Alright, i going to tell you that, there is no direct or clear answer about LOVE. Love is an emotion. Is not something you can measure or calculate about it. If someone tells you "i know what LOVE is about", i am telling you, he or she still doesn't knows the true meaning of love! The true meaning of love is differs in many people thoughts and speech. Even me, and many other philosophers are looking for the true answer. And till today, love is still a mysterious that are born in you and me. Nobody can defeat lonliness. We humans, will always seek love and finding for our true ones. And remember, never compromise with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment