After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on

After School Teatime- NoThank you! - K-on
Welcome to my Music&Anime World!

Monday, February 8, 2010

i duno wat theme 2 write so i going 2 put as "random day in random ways"

2day jus bought a Billabong Jacket which is consider cheap.. i love de design n is cool... black n thick.. wat i need! XD.. i alws fear of de cold ... n swt i cant use tat emoticon here.... anyway jus met my fren sis(a junior from my sec skol) which is oso consier my fren though.. she is surpise n almost cant recog or remeber me n she grow tall.. lik her sis.. lolz...i jus 4get many things 2 write 2day o well.... i jus try 2 remeber wat 2 write n in nex few post i will b going 2 intro more anime or manga(include char)... my main post soon wil b 1 char from K-on!

No comments:

Post a Comment